Fertiliser is one of the three highest costs on farm, the focus of this event was how to get the most from fertiliser spend
- Sheep and Dairy case studies
- The effect timing and rate of fertilisers on pasture growth and nutrient losses.
- The effect of trace minerals such as Molybdenum.
- Plus crop fertiliser requirements, and tests available to assist with creating crop
- Future use of nutrients, relation to soil test and nutrient recommendations.
Deane Carson - Agribusiness
Jim Risk - Ballance Agri Nutrients
Vaughan Templeton – Regional Forum